Friday, January 13, 2012

Come back.......no more.

I've done my share of mistake
I've had my share of heart-break.

Leave me now, don't come back
Don't spoil my present with my past.

As you had smothered
my identity in yours,
Now don't curb again the freedom
I have gained,
                      losing you.


From clasping of hands
               to grabbing my wrist.
From 'miss you' calls
               to slamming of phones.
From 'our story'
               to 'your things'.

You had asked - if I'd love you,
and I had risked my all on you!


The day you flung your coat,
The times you lied,
The moments I held back explaining
what I hated about you, why?

As you walked away, jerking aside my hand
Not turning back
                                not even once,
I stared at your receding shadow,
hoping against hope,
my eyes full of love & tears, 
I knew you wouldn't come &
I knew I wouldn't call.

You've lost it again,
                  now you've lost it for good.
I dare not dare myself a second time,
and I know it'll not be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment